The American edition of LabelExpo 2018 will take place from 25 – 27 SEPTEMBER 2018 at the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Illinois. This is a platform where companies showcase their latest and greatest innovations in label printers and media processing. Here are some of the attendees who will take part of this exciting event.
Epson has always been pushing its market share in all available aspects of late and they will be showcasing their new label printers. Epson will feature its SurePress digital label presses, including the SurePress L-6034VW and L-4533AW. Epson’s high-quality label presses can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold labels, as well as flexible packaging. Epson will also showcase its line of ColorWorks on-demand inkjet label printers, which deliver fast, efficient, custom labels on-demand to save time and reduce costs.
Some of the printers that will be on show this year are as follows:
- SurePress L-6034VW – Epson’s single-pass industrial press uses Epson’s PrecisionCore linehead technology and low migration LED UV curing ink, enabling high-speed printing ideal for producing labels designed for scratch and weather resistance.
- SurePress L-4533AW – This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers remarkable color gamut for accurate spot colors and gradients for brand-quality color prime labels and packaging.
- Wasatch RIP Software – Epson will be demonstrating the SurePress workflow automation capabilities made possible with the Wasatch RIP software included with the presses.
- ColorWorks: Epson’s ColorWorks on-demand color label printers increase productivity and reduce the cost of using pre-printed labels, delivering dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks.
- FlexStr8 Participation – The FlexStr8 Snap-on Encoder System upgrades the ColorWorks C7500GE into a high-speed, full-color, RFID label printer that allows variable color data and variable UHF RFID integration at high operating speeds.
Epson is not only going to be there, but there are a host of other companies showing off their wares at this years convention. For a full list of companies that will be taking part of this event, follow the links below.
Trink. We lead the way.